Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

wat wat wat wat

Snake sounded pretty good, but the one voicing Otacon sucked. The jokes were mostly bad, but I smiled at a couple of them. I cringed at the americanized "Gurren Lagann" pronounication. Too much "what?"

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Superb

This was hilarious, I laughed almost non-stop. Voting 10 because it was intended to make me laugh and it did it's job.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Best shit Ever

It's a long time since last time I lol'd so hard at newgrounds. Thanks.

Future Future

Good track mate, the drop was pretty baller.

A couple of things:
- It sounds a bit messy, but hell so does many of mine.
- playing around a bit with EQ and/or compressors and limiters would probably help with giving everything a bit of a more smooth sound.

Keep on producing!

Pandasticality responds:

thanks for the tips, il note them up, i learn as i go thank you for the review.
- Pandasticality

Atmosphere Atmosphere

Love me some good trance tunes, and this is definitely one. This is the reason I have you in my fav list. No long boring intro, right on the case, I like that, the break is beautiful and the main melody is tight as fuck, it gave me some good goosebumps around 3:40 mark.

I don't really have any constructive pointers to hand out here as everything sounds pretty much perfect (at least in my G35).

Faved, 5starred, 5rated and burned on a mp3 cd for my car.

Keep up the good work.

Slider (TN remix) Slider (TN remix)

Absolutely great work.
The track flows along quite nicely, and the mastering sounds pretty much perfect (what did you use for mastering?). I can't find any big flaws in the production, there is however a portion of the bassline that sounds off key on the main part of the track (5:01 - 5:07 for example), you might want to check that out.

Overall a well executed track.

TerraNation responds:

Hey thanks, did check and maybe quality isent high enought for the bass so it sounds off track.,
mastering I diden't use much beside EQ, compressing and make balance between each patterns and channels.

Serenity Serenity