Future Future

Good track mate, the drop was pretty baller.

A couple of things:
- It sounds a bit messy, but hell so does many of mine.
- playing around a bit with EQ and/or compressors and limiters would probably help with giving everything a bit of a more smooth sound.

Keep on producing!

Pandasticality responds:

thanks for the tips, il note them up, i learn as i go thank you for the review.
- Pandasticality

Atmosphere Atmosphere

Love me some good trance tunes, and this is definitely one. This is the reason I have you in my fav list. No long boring intro, right on the case, I like that, the break is beautiful and the main melody is tight as fuck, it gave me some good goosebumps around 3:40 mark.

I don't really have any constructive pointers to hand out here as everything sounds pretty much perfect (at least in my G35).

Faved, 5starred, 5rated and burned on a mp3 cd for my car.

Keep up the good work.

Slider (TN remix) Slider (TN remix)

Absolutely great work.
The track flows along quite nicely, and the mastering sounds pretty much perfect (what did you use for mastering?). I can't find any big flaws in the production, there is however a portion of the bassline that sounds off key on the main part of the track (5:01 - 5:07 for example), you might want to check that out.

Overall a well executed track.

TerraNation responds:

Hey thanks, did check and maybe quality isent high enought for the bass so it sounds off track.,
mastering I diden't use much beside EQ, compressing and make balance between each patterns and channels.

Dream of you Dream of you

Nice track, mellowed me out alright. A word of advice is to change the clap to a more laidback one and lower the volume on it, or maybe just removing it would be good.

Sunspots 1.0 Sunspots 1.0

Just wow

11/10

As DeliriousIllusion said, I find myself in a completly different state of mind while listening to this, in a very good way. Your piano pieces really gets to me, thanks.

Here's hoping that we will see the sheet music for this in a near future as I've already played heartbeats a million times :D

broove responds:

Thank you for another review. Glad you liked this one too.
As for the sheets.. if some volunteer will make them, I'll let you know.

k.Happy Hurricane k.Happy Hurricane

This makes me sad

Because it's a awesome tune but the sound is waaay distorted, as is the problem with other audio submissions you have. :S

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

OHYES

ECSTACY IN MAH EARS

Kazmo - Some Other Day [Remix] Kazmo - Some Other Day [Remix]

Fantastic

I had an eargasm. Will play/test on my home theater when my neighbor is gone for further ecstasy.

Keep up the awesome work 'ol chap.

Kazmo responds:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I shall keep up the awesome work :D

Euphorism prev Euphorism prev

oh god

Are you finished with this yet?

The bassline break at 1:45 gave me some serious chills, and those were deliciously DEEP, my subwoofer went "YEAAAH BABY".

I don't have any constructive comments other than that the kick sounds a little bad, it sounds too dirty.

You Are Just Another Me You Are Just Another Me

fantastic

"Yes, I know that it's simple and sounds a lot like my other stuff,"
I would rather call it sticking to your own style, which in my opinion is exactly what you should do, since your piano pieces are absolutely brilliant. One thing I want more of though is the subtle strings you use in the end of ELLIPSE, those gave me goosebumps, seriously.

broove responds:

If you stick to the same style too much, it's hard to create something original with time. Ellipse was kind of experimental piece.. and I liked those strings too.

Thanks for a review ;)