View Profile ZefiroN

10 Movie Reviews

wat wat wat wat

Snake sounded pretty good, but the one voicing Otacon sucked. The jokes were mostly bad, but I smiled at a couple of them. I cringed at the americanized "Gurren Lagann" pronounication. Too much "what?"

Superb

This was hilarious, I laughed almost non-stop. Voting 10 because it was intended to make me laugh and it did it's job.

Best shit Ever

It's a long time since last time I lol'd so hard at newgrounds. Thanks.

65 Audio Reviews

Good track mate, the drop was pretty baller.

A couple of things:
- It sounds a bit messy, but hell so does many of mine.
- playing around a bit with EQ and/or compressors and limiters would probably help with giving everything a bit of a more smooth sound.

Keep on producing!

Pandasticality responds:

thanks for the tips, il note them up, i learn as i go thank you for the review.
- Pandasticality

Absolutely great work.
The track flows along quite nicely, and the mastering sounds pretty much perfect (what did you use for mastering?). I can't find any big flaws in the production, there is however a portion of the bassline that sounds off key on the main part of the track (5:01 - 5:07 for example), you might want to check that out.

Overall a well executed track.

TerraNation responds:

Hey thanks, did check and maybe quality isent high enought for the bass so it sounds off track.,
mastering I diden't use much beside EQ, compressing and make balance between each patterns and channels.

Nice track, mellowed me out alright. A word of advice is to change the clap to a more laidback one and lower the volume on it, or maybe just removing it would be good.

1 Art Review